That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rocking at the Apache

Apache Cafe 3 by you.
If you were to ask me week after week what I'm most likely to do on a Tuesday night, nine out of ten times I'm going to Apache Cafe to enjoy myself in one of the best places in Atlanta. Why is it the place to be you ask. On first impression it is a much better, in my opinion, crowd and atmosphere than all of the eighteen and up clubs I've been to. Modest, humble, real, unbelievably comfy, and if you've ever been to any club in Atlanta that allows males under the legal age of drinking you too would know that this is not usually said about a club. Then again Apache Cafe is more of a lounge than a place to get down on the dance floor. Have a drink if you can, enjoy some music, the type all depending on the night you go. Hip hop on Tuesday's, which includes ciphers and battles, Soul on Wednesdays and an open mic, and all types of other stuff. Now enough talk, here are some pictures that didn't turn out blurry.
Apache Cafe 2 by you.
Apache Cafe 1 by you.

No comments: