That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dope of the Day

RANSOM by Adidas Originals 2009
Hitting shelves later this month on halloween, probably for prices I can't afford, RANSOM does a good job of presenting the lifestyle behind each of their models. My favorite thing about this commercial is the total lack of pristine presentation. There is no attempt at making the shoes look too good to be walked around in, tree and mountain climb, even washing with water from a stream. I know people will most likely take that route, but what can you do ya know?

DJ Hero Cinematic Intro Video
Saying that this is amazing is just being redundant after viewing it, but the fact that it was a huge technical undertaking will not be explained here. I just love that such videos instantly transport me back to times when I would watch the intro video to Tekken 3. I can't wait for this to come out so I can finally understand how you play it.

Lil Boosie "Mind of a Maniac"
Motion Family is awesome. Boosie is awesome. So in relation this video and song is awesome. Simple and plain.

No comments: