That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dope for The Day

For now on I'll be including all the dope stuff I've picked up from the internets from videos to downloaded songs. This is what I love so I'm just sharing it. Props to everybody I put on here.

13th Witness - Riding High
13th is one of the dopes photographers I've had the pleasure to witness, but this is among the most gnarly of his creations yet. The best part about this video is that it is nothing more than a bike ride of cool proportions, then again calling a bike ride cool is redundant.

Angels With Filthy Souls
Apparently that is what it is called, but I mainly know it as the gangster movie that the lil kid is watching on Home Alone. "Keep The Change Ya Filthy Animal" expect that on a shirt down the line.

The Roots - How I Got Over
You just can't help but love these guys. This time around they offer up a fairly more soul approach than the last album, atleast that's the impression I get from this new single. I really love it btw.

Curren$y - On My Way & Bout It 2010
I can't stress enough how much this dude's music is an anthem for my lifestyle at this moment. He just brings the heat EVERY SINGLE TIME. Can't wait for Jet Files and Smokey Robinson to drop. I hope they are free because I'm flat broke.

No comments: