That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Current TV: Embedded with Mos Def


It is
It is not a coincidence that I am a great fan of Mos Def, and his music. I absolutely love artists that can express their personalities 100% whether it is Curren$y's pot head easy moods or Gucci's guddaness. Mos brings something to the table that is truly good. Anyone with working eyes and/or ears can tell that the man that is Mos Def is not some jaded rapper, cocky with his money, or looming over his fans like some type of god. Instead, fans can somewhat feel like peers on a human level due to the Brooklyn repper's wide eyed wonderment of Tokyo and Osaka. He doesn't attempt to seem as if, "Oh, I do this on the daily. Traveling ain't nothing to me. Another place another dollar." He has the same reactions to places, people, fashion, and technology as most similar thinkers would, and that is what makes this video such a inspiration to me. Shows me that one should never get to a point where they become resistant to amazements. I'm gonna get back to watching this and gathering quotes to twit about. Peace and Love ya'll.

No comments: