That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dope for the Day

I really felt proud of being a below-the-dixie-line citizen, so I felt like uploading some of the best Southern materials I could think of. Not gonna talk to much either, since I gotta get use to it due to the removal of the wisdoms tomorrow.

Young Dro Rubberband Banks
Guess I lied about the lack of written word on this post. Anyway, Dro has to be one of the best Southern rapper, and I only say that to not upset the Northerners who get their feelings hurt when someone says anything good out the south. Basically I am saying he is one of the best ever, so ha!

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Wanted to switch up tempo, and bring in some different sides of the sweet side of the country. If you've never heard this song before, you welcome. If you have and know it, feel free to play air guitar.

Mixt A: Vol 1
I forgot when this came out, but I've had it for awhile now, may have even posted it up before. Anyway, has a lot of good indy artist, both rap & and different types of rock. I especially like The N.E.C. LINK, and this is the tape that introduced me to Grip Plyaz

Pill Trap Goin Ham
I know what you thinking, another Gucci and/or OJ. I even had that same preconceived notion, but by the time I gave him a chance to really listen, his new video already hit MTV Jams. Best believe when the next mixtape come out it will be up here. Enjoy.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dro been dat shit shawt.