That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dope for The Day

The Big Golden Farting Bull
So while doing my usual check of blogs and sites, I found this on Kanye's site, and instantly thought, "I want to see this beast in person". If I had the cash flow and free time, I would definitely go all around the world just seeing all types of amazing art most likely while putting up my own right along side them. Oh what the future holds for me. Back to the sculpture at hand though. Created by Chen Wenling known for making nothing but wild and crazy pieces, and this does not disappoint any of his fans. This is now up among his other work in his exhibition entitled "Emergency Escape" now showing at Joy Art Gallery.

Stashers by FALSE Preview Video
I don't necessarily know what this amazingly unpredictable plush doll that seems to be sent from the fuzziest, evil realm of hell. What I am expecting out of this is all due to the known fact that the best thing about FALSE are the presentation and satisfaction derived from their products

Young Dro x Don Cannon RIP Outtakes
I've been waiting for this mixtape for a long while now, and I see this as a showing that is near in arrival aswell as the delivery of the cover art.

Lenny Kravitz & Justice "Let Love Rule"
I knew this would be an awesome song, but the fake movie ending and credits really is hilarious. Not going to spoil it, but this deserves a must watch tag.

1800 Tequila Essential Artists Bottles
I'm not a tequila drinker in the least, but the presentation of these artists bottles are really worth checking out. What is a art student without a good drink?…A person needing a drink, not joking.

Forgot to add this before, but Lupe the Killer returns to rip through everything not keeping up. Just when I was thinking where one of my favorite rappers were.

No comments: