That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dope for The Day

Neighborhood x Disney Vinyl Figures Preview
If anybody checked out the Mos Def show on Current, and didn't happen to remember that awesome clothing brand Mos was checking out in the episode, these are the same people. I can't quite put my finger on the exact reason why I think these are dope. It is either the fact that it is one of the top brands in the niche I am apart of, or the fact that I have a growing fascination for vinyl toys and that Big Bad Wolf would be a great collection to the group I already acquired from Criminal Records. Either way, I need that knife wielding wolf. props to High Snobiety

Acapulco Gold Fall 2009
Acapulco Gold Fall 2009 Collection
I don't know much about this lowkey brand, other than the fact that they make some really classic graphics and gear, and no one can really hate that now can they? If they do they probably don't have a soul. props to High Snobiety and look on Runmygame.com for more info.

Amongst Friends 2010 Spring Collection
amongst friends 2010 spring collection 1 Amongst Friends 2010 Spring Collection
With an evolving collection and 13th Witness behind the lens, the guys of at Amongst Friends knows how to deliver with both quality of clothing and quality of presentation. I could really use some more layering pieces like the one below as well. props to Hypebeast
amongst friends 2010 spring collection 5 Amongst Friends 2010 Spring Collection

Warriors of Radness
warriors of radness 2009 fall release 1 Warriors of Radness 2009 Fall/Winter New Releases
This too falls in the category of brands I want to know more about, and want some of these hoodies if not all of them in my closet. props to Hypebeast again.
warriors of radness 2009 fall release 3 Warriors of Radness 2009 Fall/Winter New Releases

Pirate Radio
I knew for a fact that this particular post was of a heavy clothing side, but while I was typing away that attention of a shorter version of the trailer above caught my attention. With the inclusion of a boat load of actors I truly have man crushes on, and a story about something that wets my whistle. I had to search for a trailer as fast as possible. Expect me at the theater when this comes out.

Well I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the rest of Sons of Anarchy. Clay and Jax are finally fighting and I'm enjoying every second of it like a giddy school girl. Peace and Love people(unless it's Sons of Anarchy then it's as much violence as possible on regular tv)

No comments: