That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dope for the Day

I've decided to focus this post specifically on that of things enjoyed without payment therefore everyone can enjoy fully

Pato Pooh ft Adam Tensta
I actually looked this up at like 12 this morning right after the last post went up. I heard about Tensta awhile ago, and only know hearing something new from him. I gotta start looking up more out of the country music.

Vanguard Journalism: Cuba
While we're on the subject of out of the country subjects, this was a really deep 30 minute show that caught me off guard thinking a lot about how a lot is taken for granted here and overlooked here in America. Also, thinking about gun running, but that's just a story forming in my brain…maybe.

Frank 151 Chapter 38: Herbie Fletcher
 Frank151 Chapter 38: Herbie Fletcher
Frank 151 has to be one of the best zines out there, and the best thing about these little booklets is that if found in the right shop in your area and it is free. Turns out this issue focuses on that of Herbie Fletcher, a legendary surf pioneer who influenced everything from designing to film-making. This also is available at Standard, I'll have it by tomorrow then.

Dopeness for the Ears

No comments: