That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Dope For The Day

Yelawolf Photoshoot With Will Power from Atlanta UrbanMix on Vimeo.

Yelawolf has proven time and time again that he does whatever he wants and is true to himself, and that alone makes him awesome. Factor in the fact that he is also talented on the mic, and you have one of my favorite rappers.

Georgia State Capital by Hueyatl.
Keeping on the subject of music, my good friend BG dropped this off on twitter recently, can't wait to hear that whole mixtape.
PS THis is my homegirl BG not the Choppa City one.

This video right here has inspired me to pay more attention to people riding bikes like this, this guy is using it like it's apart of him. Sheer awesomeness warning.

To end this post off, I have to give props to my dude Ryan. If anyone has ever gone to Standard or Wish back in the day then you have met this real cool dude. You can't help but support the StreetLocal brand. Can't wait for them new snapbacks to come in that's what I really want(It's my one unnecessary pleasure for my bday)


No comments: