That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Dope for The Day

Uffie Pop The Glock
If you are like me and have been listening to Ed Rec since you first learned what Justice was with D.A.N.C.E. then you have likely heard this song. It finally gets a visual. P.S. Uffie is one sexy girl.

Scott Campbell "Always Almost There"
scott campbell always almost there exhibition 3 Scott Campbell Always Almost There Exhibition Recap
scott campbell always almost there exhibition 4 Scott Campbell Always Almost There Exhibition Recap
I really have to google this guy because this is honestly some of the most mindblowing I've seen in a while, you should google him too. Hell with that, just click his name, and go to his website

I recently got the chance to see this guy live at A3C, and also give him dapp and props for being such a real mc. Download this and listen to the greatness that is.

Jet Files Bonus Living The Life
I really don't need to explain this much, I'm just waiting for midnight to get here and Oct 6 to come and then I'm buying this thing immediately

Oh btw go to this site and go to the third to last photo and look for a kid in a white hat, yeah that's me.

No comments: