That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dope of the Day

Don Cannon x DJ Hero

A Girl's Dream / A DJ's Hero from Don Cannon on Vimeo.

I don't think this means that my favorite DJ will be in the actual game, but anything that can build a bit of curiosity within me for a video game can't be bad at all. Expect a lot of life wasted when this drops.

Don Diablo "Hooligans Never Surrender"
Upon reading the description on youtube, it seems like this video had some type of criticism for having violent characters. I don't understand what they are talking about, honestly. Great video even though it scares and amazes me at the same time.

ONETWENTYSIX Blog
immortal2
While I don't really know much about the company behind the blog, the visuals presented on this site are truly inspiring.

Marge Simpson on Playboy Cover
All I gotta say is where is the Lois Griffin cover?

The Dark Side of Disney Princesses
Since we're on the topic of sexy cartoon characters, and no one can ever forget the Disney princesses, and comic book geeks are wondering what will come out of the Marvel x Disney thing, I had to include this. Who knew they would be so sexy when they got scarier? *raises hand* See more here.

Swagger Autumn/Winter 2009 Collection Look Book
To get back on topic of inspiring items and photos, Swagger is at near the top of the list. They truly live up to their name with these articles of clothing.

No comments: