That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dope for The Day

Nike Sportswear: London to Paris Cutters

LONDON TO PARIS from Amazing Grace on Vimeo.

A film about bikers from all around the world riding to go meet Lance Armstrong. Sounds something kind of fake, but it is a documentary. I really just wanna go ride my bike until I'm not angry at this fucking art grade, but my tires fucked.

dojoofficial
Nothing much more than a really cool party flyer. If anyone has a site with a bunch of stuff like these I would love you if you send the link over

Three 6 Mafia feat Webbie "Lil Freak"
Spotted this the other day on MTV Jams I think. It was whatever MTV plays actual music videos. Always awesome to hear the Oscar Winning Southern Hip Hop group. I really love saying those words together. It's like a big middle finger to anyone who doesn't love the south.

Ya'll know I love me some Don Cannon and Asher Roth. This Boyder dude is pretty chill to listen to as well.

No comments: