That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Good Photography and/or Fashion Website

Ok, don't know why I am up right now, I think I am bout to be asleep from some cold medicine though. How I go a long time with no cold, but get a cold around my birthday.

Back on subject though.


I was checking websites today, and checked The Sartorialist and Last Night's Party(no perv). I didn't check either for a long time for different reasons, but the quality of these photos just impress me. Why? I'm glad you asked.

Sartorialist - There's two things that make these photos great. 1. Great fashion(sometimes really weird) 2. The scene around the subject always perfectly fit the attitude of the outfit. This one really caught my eye just from the crazy outfit alone, but after looking at the whole thing, I love the background even more.

Last Night's Party - I'll be honest, the main posts usually don't hold my interest for too long, but the Urban Pinup posts are some of the most beautiful semi erotic without being too explicit photographs.



I can't wait to start doing these type of shoots, quality and subjects(maybe a little perv)

On another note
This new Chris Rock HBO special is funny as hell. Anyone that can watch it, watch it.

No comments: