That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Last Couple of Days

Had a busy and exhausting couple of days which included filming for my FLC class "Filming the Metropolis", since this is basically the only time I will probably mention this class on here I would just like to mention that everything is cool about this class except that we don't get credits for this class and credits=only thing that matters in the school part of college, therefore FLC class=nothing. 

After finishing the bulk of the filming on Thursday and Friday, I went home for the remainder of Friday and basically all of Saturday. Friday was some hectic running around, sneaking into a football game, seeing some old friends from high school, watch some undeserved fireworks, joked about my friends car blowing up due to said fireworks, and then more running around. Got to relax a little bit with the girlfriend, and the perfect egg double decker sandwich.



A little more exhaustion came while getting my hair twisted(the only down fault to dreads), not once but twice.

Ending on a good note(all have been good notes just tiring good), I got one of my last birthday presents, two more to go, and also copped The Knux debut album today, which led to the cool last photo at the bottom. 


Review of The Knux coming soon. Peace out
Now time to revise a paper that's due tomorrow.

No comments: