That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday Gifts pt 1

Decided to post the things I've bought myself, and one friend's gift, and also talk bout my weird day in terms of what is normal. Lets start with the day shall we. First, I'm not boycotting Wish anymore(long story for why I was). Either the girl working there, who is much older than me, was flirting with me or is a really good salesman, but after somehow seeing a picture of something really strange I decided to buy some new Alife Everybody(shoes). But not before buying something for my babygirl first. Not gonna say what it is, but it is really red, something I wear a lot, and not shoes.(there's your hints bay) 


new series 5 Dunny from Kid Robot(bought from Criminal Records)

new Mishka Head in the Clouds beanie from Digital Gravel(thanks Liz)

new Alifes(had to do it)

all together now

spoiler shot for my baby.

No comments: