That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just take it easy

That's what I learned about life this past weekend, after trying to go to the Grand Opening of Sk8tique and finding out it was a RSVP only type of thing. BTW. Sk8tique is a new Skate Boutique in Little 5 Points across the street from Stratosphere.  Check it out when you in the area. Anyway, before waiting in line for no reason. Me and Liz.... sorry Liz and I went to Wish just to go in there and look at some shoes and try on one jacket, and then stumbled into Criminal Records which is probably gonna be visited by me a lot. I mean a lot. Even got a new Dunny from there. I'll post a picture of that when I get all my other birthday stuff. Fast forward to waiting in line, hearing Asher Roth perform, and going back to The Commons. Turns out there was a free party going down at Figure 8, and two cute girls(no pictures of them) and Adam's drunk ass talked us into going. Glad I went, and just think I would have missed out on that if I went to the first plan.

Only photos I got from the day.



Saturday was even weirder. Waited around to go home till later in the day, got there washed clothes, hung out with the fam, found out they put a big crib in my room for Celly, saw some old crazy friends, friends hung on to Celly like the best thing ever(he is btw), and then went back home to hang some more. All in all a good weekend.






And just to hold it down for my new city, here's a video of Asher Roth and The Cool Kids freestyling in that thing I was talking bout earlier.

No comments: