That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Kid Weekend

This weekend was no different than many other weekends. Went home, chilled, washed clothes, looked after Celly, hung with friends, went to sleep, and did it all over again.

Friday
I recommend Album 88 to anyone wanting some new good music on the radio.


She didn't want me to take the picture, but I was thinking differently.

Now for all my family's favorite portion called. Awww look at the baby.








Decided to make a double decker Egg & Cheese Sandwich. I need to open my own restaurant.


Robin Hood and Men in Tights was on too. Love this movie btw.


I actually rocked him to sleep while his mom was dreading his dad's hair. It was a special moment for me.



Back at the dorm. We'll see more of Dana and Monique later.


Saturday? I don't remember what day this was actually. Oh well.

Random cut under the nail.

Ok now I remember. It was Sunday, because the area is always deserted due to certain things(hangover?)

Liz finally decided to take the plats out. I think it was a good decision.


I think I said something mean, I don't remember.

We can just walk in the street if we wanted to.

Pigeons are taking over I swear. This one just stood infront of me for like 5 minutes, while I tried to scare it away.

Go out and get L.A.X. I bump it like I lived in Cali(shout out to Jonathan)

Surprise shot


Finally went Grocery shopping(got a lot of munchi food)

Gotta love this little dude.



Told you it was just munchies. 


Guitar Hero and Cell phones. That's our life.
I don't think they know I got these shots.


This next week is gonna be the junk. Tuesday Chester French at Standard, Wednesday NERD and Common, and Thursday the end of the world takes place. Lets go.

1 comment:

AK said...

Im diggin the blog action, what kinda cam you workin wit. cuz it makes my pix look horrible.