That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Last Thing I Did At 17



So last night me and my brother went to celebrate my 18 birthday, and it was the best thing I could have ever thought to do. The Common & N.E.R.D. show was amazing. First it started off with Chester French coming on relatively on time( actually very much on time and that is very surprising) They rocked it even though they were the first act on, and I really wish I went to Standard on Tuesday Night, but lets stay on topic. Janelle Monai came on next and I realized that Laika was actually right. Monai is one hell of a performer. Next was N.E.R.D. and as expected they went over my expectations, but by the time Common came on I was burnt out, and not gonna be happy in my art class the next morning at 8 so me and my bro decided to dip out. Fast Forward to right now at 6:32 in the morning on the 9th of October, 18 years young, ipod in the car so I can't get it, and having a killer headache. Can't wait for dinner tonight. Bakery Rolls forever.

No comments: