That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One More Requests

lair_bp
It's been a long while since I've blogged, but then again either I've been uninspired, or just lazy. More so the latter, but whatever I got school work to get done. This is one thing that is something that just says, "I need that", and luckily my birthday is coming up, and if it is one thing that it is when you are doing good with life and your job, and you are a good kid, you get rewarded every year of your life atleast one good time. I've already gotten a lot of stuff for my birthday, but if there is one last thing in my pot of chances from the elders in the family, I want it to be this. I've grown a wii bit tired of the over the should sling. It honestly feels like I am holding a purse. If not this the Paparazzi will also be a suitable present.

No comments: