That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Buy List: The Bourne Trilogy

After watching a couple of minutes of the Bourne Identity recently, and watching Supremacy and Ultimatum numerous times, I've finally decided that the Bourne movies are the Bond of our time. I will even go as far as saying that these inspired the more gritty Bond movies as of late. Who wouldn't want a movie where at one point an assassin throws himself out of a window because he was caught by the protagonist of the film. The level of action is equal to that of the weirdest of being a super spy and not knowing it as in the film Identity, and from my knowledge of the last two the action is downright jaw dropping thereby leaving me to say that every man needs this in his collection of dvds.
Being that I am gonna start my book library up by buying books on the fact that they inspired people to create movies about them, I'm gonna include the book version of The Bourne Trilogy as well. Now let me figure out how I'm gonna get movie for this and I'll have it by then.

No comments: