That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Expanding The Closet

Morning attire by you.
Huf Hat, RockersNYC tee, NSF shorts, old worn out Nike Dunks

While my drawer is stocked full of tee shirts from my favorite brands, the closet area is comparably bare. Due to the fact that I have never once held a job, and more so hustle(not talking drugs here people) for the things I buy on my own, I haven't been able to buy more layering able articles. Two flannels here and there, a cardigan, a couple of hoodies, a nice rain jacket from Public School, and a a bit too big M-65 from Mishka, and you have the just of my coat collection. There's a point to every young man's life where he wants to wear more than just tee shirts, nice jeans, and fly sneakers. While I still love my tee collection, the obsession with the basic of all boutique items must come to a screeching stop. I have decided that if I'm ever to buy anything related to clothing, it must be worth the money I am putting in, something that I can't produce for my own clothing line, and it must go big! Big in the sense of high level Ralph Lauren, or anything that would have me feeling like I can walk into a building and make million dollar deals. I'll post more style photos on here as well. Something like a Satorialist or Street Etiquette(yes those guys are highly inspiring). Oh let me explain the photos I'm using. The one above is the most basic of attire for the morning, classes, gym, and chilling occasions. I call it the get-up-and-go. The one below while being for going out on the town is still basic shirt and jeans based. Wait till some money starts coming in. Till later peoples.
Going out by you.
Reason flannel, Mishka tee, Nudie Jeans, same old worn out Nike Dunks

No comments: