That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gourmets:Review of Due

Gourmet by you.
Gourmet by you.
My love for Gourmets are far from a secret, but I believe that it has expanded to an unforeseen level in the past two days. From arriving at my house, seeing an exceptionally large box filled with brown paper, and a smaller box, to opening that smaller box to see what I believe has to be the sexiest addition to my sneaker collection yet.
Gourmet by you.
Black on black sexiness then graced my feet the next day(today) for class, the high school level "OOOOHHHSSS " and "AWWWWWWSSSS" are replaced with self assurance that I have the sexiest pair of sneakers on my feet in the entire campus, and this self knowledge of my own personal style is much more appreciated than the attention one gets from new shoes in a high school building, but enough on my feelings about dressing for one's self instead of the audience around you, and onto the beautiful Gourmet Dues.
Gourmet by you.
Nothing could be more embracing than the feel of Louis Vuitton level leather, but even at half price I could not afford those editions. While the higher editions would have been a great edition to my closet, and a delight to have, I could not pass on just owning a pair of Gourmets post Nike law suit. Enough blabber though. Instead just go buy a pair of the best shoes in the world while I rub and pet mine like a dog........I'm not being serious here. I'm not a hypebeast, people.
Gourmet by you.Gourmet by you.
Gourmet by you.
Peace and Love.

No comments: