That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Pt 1

DIY 2 by you.
Everyone knows that when Labor Day rolls around, it isn't too far till the leaves begin to fall as well. It isn't with disdain that I look at the seasons changing, and time moving on, but more so with great expectation and patience. Everyday is closer to when things really start to pick up, and 24 hours are felt upon my mental clock as mere minutes. Hopefully the acclimation to college live is enough for me to be able to handle all of the new workloads I am beginning to put on my ever growing back. Also I personally want to raise $180 soon to produce 500 stickers to cover the walls of Atlanta, it would also be nice to see msftasylm.com on the bottom of those stickers when we are able to find a good enough web designer....hint hint. Enough of my blabber, now photos from throughout the day of my random events from running into Jessie and Frank, walking around Underground and buying my first earring in years, to having a photoshoot for my grandparent's 50th anniversary. I said random.
morning by you.
the troublesome two by you.
3/4 of MSFT ASYLM by you.
Choosen by you.
Crazy Boy by you.
Brothers by you.
Father and Son by you.
Me and mine by you.
Three M's by you.

No comments: