That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Pt 2&3

IMG_5736 by you.
IMG_5746 by you.
To say this is just a regular weekend in downtown Atlanta, would not be truly wrong, but to not say shit is extremely much weirder would be a true lie. Bums are still talking to themselves, but now wear sparkly hats amongst their head while uttering, "We need a total of 26 fuck ups."
IMG_5755 by you.
Don't worry she wasn't worried bout nothing but the pizza right here
IMG_5750 by you.
Another great occurrence was the transition to "college kid wealth" for my best friend. What was recently stress from a multitude of theories of bad expectations concerning her now obtained refund check. Which is like we both got rich, because if anyone has my light bright back it is Elizabeth aka Liz aka Dixie. It is personally great to see her not worried by such matters anymore; now she can move onto worries towards school. That is the real stress. Side note: eating out for college kids hits like a brick when the check is received. Side note 2: The entire time I'm writing this, the short one herself is sitting next to me doing what she does best, annoy the bejeezus out of me. Still love her though.
IMG_5773 by you.
The next great occurrence could not have occurred without a couple of death threats if certain pictures are to be seen on this website, unfortunately for ya'll I wholeheartedly believe the one making the threats would honestly hurt me if she was to stumble upon some unwanted photos, so yeah. One of Liz's and I's best friends, and one of the only people tinier than her turned the big two O on saturday. Instead of heading straight to the club, which was delayed till Sunday night, the tiny terror decided to roll to a skating rink. Another unfortunate occurrence, the security of the kiddie club wouldn't let me carry the G9 into it's area so no photos there. Wouldn't of had any photos of me falling anyway. Sidenote: if you haven't been to a skate rink in a while, I recommend a trip with your best friends is in order. If not for the immense fun had on the death trap that are roller skates, but also to see the disgusting behavior of the younger generation. Can't hate though, when I start to remember about my young experience at the skate rink of New Orleans, I distinctly remember a circle of people watching a young girl get naked. Yeah shit gets crazy sometimes. Oh and it was a school sponsored night as well. Bless my childhood.

PT 3
IMG_5781 by you.
After spending an over abundance of wasting time, me and the other half hit the town first stopping at the hippiest spot I know of in all of the south, Obie's. No this isn't a restaurant or a club, just a house with a dude, and a cat, and a dog with 6 toes on each hind leg. Yes 6 toes. Have you ever seen that one movie "Kids"? If so this apartment resembles closely to the spot where Telly and Casper stop over to enjoy some drugs, just without the balloons or nitrous. Just high grade grass, and random assortments of characters stopping by.
IMG_5779 by you.
IMG_5780 by you.
IMG_5782 by you.
This crazy chick just happened to be walking down the street as we rolled up to the house. She was coming from Dragoncon(think Comiccon south), and just wanted to stop by and show some love to everyone's favorite music maker. And then randomly a person that use to be my exact twin back when we both had dreads stopped by. Stories of naked white girls scissoring during a house party in the same spot I sat, and which Yelawolf collection of work is the best. If you know where I'm talking about, and you know who I'm talking about then next time there's a party, hit me up. I'd be happy to join in the fun of watching some nasty ass chicks while I'm saying, "Damn dude, who let these girls in."
IMG_5786 by you.IMG_5785 by you.
Fast forward past basketball, good dinner, and GTA LAD sessions, and you will be at the point where club outings are in the works. I'm not gonna go into detail of the club scene because one 18+ club is just like every other club, incredibly hot, incredibly boring and old music, thirsty broads, lame niggas, and young people expressing "this is the best night ever omg!". Give me Apache Cafe any night over this shit. Me and Dixie have decided that we will be club hopping soon looking for the best club of Atlanta that delivers more than just the same old crunk, swag, and e popping places. A wide arrange of music from slow jams, hip hop classics, and jamaican dance is in order. Liz tells that techno with all this in the mix is good as well, but I've yet to experience that so we'll see.

In the meantime I'm gonna get to some drawings that are necessary for both grade and pay are in order while listening to Kid Cudi, and highly anticipating some bar-b-q that should hit the spot in my stomach that most time can only be reached by gumbo and beignets.

Peace and Love fam, Kill the hate

No comments: