That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Had a fairly good break over the weekend(except for Sunday). Saw the family, had good food, became a god father, saw the new James Bond movie(really good). Basic thanksgiving stuff without any black friday nonsense(I was in Dayton, where could I have possibly shopped). Instead I made my christmas list, but that's not important now is it.

Road Trip
This face sums it all up. Take from it what you will.

Something you can only find on a rural highway.

Things that are the best on the road.

Near the middle of it. The end was much worst.

Gramps' home.
Nana couldn't get enough of the little rugrat.

I hope to one day have an office as cool as my grandfather, sans the fraternity memorabilia and more graphic toys and posters.


My mom's old friend came by Friday. Her daughter is one of the cutest little kids I've ever seen, but also a prime example of why I don't want a daughter.

Baptism

I became an official godfather for the first time(second time coming in Christmas), but compared to Eve's baptism it was short(better)

The goddaughter herself.

Mat's two beautiful girls(the ones wearing white)


Lingering in the church.

Me and my plump child.






And another one coming on the way.(Very soon)



After this we had the worst road trip in the world. I am not getting in the car with that little boy for a while. I rather ride marta.

No comments: