That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas-Need Over Want

Got a call from mom this early morning, asking what I wanted my gramps to get me for christmas. So in turn I asked myself what I really needed instead of wanted, and my needs really revolve around me biking around downtown Atlanta in the winter, basically everyday so the need for really warm stuff came to mind.

1. Bike
Naw I'm not talking about a motorcycle as fun as that would be, I'm thinking just a regular good bike would suffice well enough. I don't know what bike I want, but I do plan on going to Outback today and see what I can find.

2. Gloves
First thing I think of when I picture me rolling around campus cutting through traffic is my hands gripping some rubber, and how much that might just hurt. That's when the gloves come in, of course I am gonna get them from one of my favorite brands, Mishka. What can I say I'm a brand addict. Thanks Gramps

3. Scarf
I need one of these badly. I've been freezing my neck off for far too long. Thanks baby.

4. Another hat
I know I already have one, but it's not ignorance that is bliss, it is the ability to have a choice instead, and from the looks of things I'm gonna like this one even better than the Mishka one I already have. Thanks Liz


5. Flannel Shirt
I was originally asking for a crew neck, but after a visit to Wish and seeing the Mishka shirt in person, I've changed my mind. Thanks mom.

No comments: