That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grandma's Boy and Kingdom Hearts


This movie has to be one of the funniest I have ever seen. It isn't even about the story, since it is very basic. Instead it is all about the characters, and their actions and reactions to each other. Dante is the greatest pot head character ever. If you've never seen this movie, please find a way to watch it NOW.

I bet you are wondering how these two things fit in together. Happy Madison and Disney doesn't quite go together like you think it would, but Grandma's Boy is the king of all gamehead movies(atleast in my mind), and Kingdom Hearts is a great game that I started playing by Sara's house after watching the movie. Even with all it's cuteness, it is intense(especially the boss battle's those guys are assholes), but whatever I beat it when I first played it back in New Orleans(even got the special movie). Still gotta beat the second one though. Can't wait for the 3rd one to come out.

No comments: