That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas: The BG Edition

Ok, I'm bout to swagger jack my man sweets real quick and tell yall mofos what I want/need for Christmas...

1. Shoes
Alright folks, real talk, i been walking round in the same shoes for a minute now. My mom's the type of person with the "IF it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality so a new pair of shoes ain't coming my way til i get some cash for it....Dah well.


2. Phone

OMFG. If yall see the phone i have now............................No comment.


3. NBA 2k9
Ok, this is not a need but...no...it IS a need...i NEED this game in my life!


4. Speeding ticket
Hmmm...long story short...$352 for going 89 in a 55...merry. fucking. christmas.


5. Textbooks
I'm a broke college student folks, please donate accordingly =D


6. Shirts
Man, I just need some new gear yo. This bummy look has gotten old. Been rockin this shit since high school. SMH.


7. My Best Friend
Well folks, if you know me (which you probably dont), you'd know that i like to keep my personal business as its name states: personal. But its just something about this subject haunts me, ya know. So i'm like, shit, why not broadcast my feelings to whoever reads this here blog. Sike. All in all, I lost my best friend over some stupid shit and I want her back so I'm asking Santa for it and if I don't get it, like my main man Riley Freeman says "You gon' pay what you owe, Santa!"

Well that's it, Christmas is gonna be pretty wack this year thanks to this thing called college and that stupid speeding ticket i got. But, I'll take what I can get. Whatever. A job would be nice too but I aint complaining.


Waiting on the New Year,

bG

No comments: