That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!

Been a good last couple of days, came to New Orleans, seen all the family, ate good food, waiting to eat more good food. Get more presents, get more money, and of course eat food.

Chilled by the cousin's house for a while after I dropped my stuff at my dad's. They are still the same cool people, even though the little girl is becoming a little bit of a brat. They still have the coolest house in the family.










Julian didn't wake up till like 4 something or near that time.



Then swung by the grandparent's house, and had the best cookies in the world, and got told that I can't get gauges or a tattoo till I graduate and get a good job. Ain't that messed up.

Later that night went out with Miles to Snug Harbor to watch some of his friends play, and he even got on for one last song. 

He said he did bad, but I say the drum kit was too small for him.
If you never had a beignet then you are not truly living.
I think dad got the best gift for himself. New Audi.
Grandmother's gumbo

A Christmas Story=best Christmas Movie EVER
Making cookies.
Diabetic Coma Inducers
The Two Musicians
The One and Only Sweets



Since it IS Christmas day now, I might as well put what I got already(even though everybody probably knows by now).

Mishka Skyway Tripper Gloves

Mishka Green River Flannel

Vintage Scarf from A Fine Tooth.

Probably many more presents to come, but in the meantime I'm gonna go back to watching A Christmas Story for like millionth time. Also I gotta write Lochness(Award Tour) a debate about why A Christmas Story is the best Christmas movie ever.


No comments: