That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Shotgun Shell Humidor

Now if you don't exactly know what a humidor is, I didn't either. I feel rich people just name things to sound more expensive, but that's beside the point. The Beretta gun manufacturer was able to capture my love of both guns and cigars, which I feel I must explain. Not the love of guns because that comes from a healthy appetite for video games and action movies, but I feel I must explain the cigar love because while I believe cigarettes to be disgusting, cigars for times of celebrating. If you have the ability to smoke a cigar everyday then by my philosophical math that must mean you always have something to celebrate which is a good way to live. Now I don't know much about the capabilities of a humidor, but the guys over at Gourmet wrote something about flavor saving technology and a capacity of eleven standard sized cigars.

The three bald Italian guys over at Gourmet always seem to impress not only because have been able to capture my entire attention of the sneaker head within me, but they also present a lifestyle much different from what one would expect out of a shoe company that started out by what I feel perfected the Jordan silhouette, then being sued by Nike, and then coming back harder than ever. They're understanding of luxurious life gives them the ability to present something that is hard to accomplish, a shoe that is not solely fresh on the level of streetwear, but also higher fashion worlds without a feeling of pretentiousness.

No comments: