That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Goofy! Face paint art in motion! artist James Kuhn

In my search for inspiration for a cartoon character I stumbled upon this weird gem of perspective perfections by James Kuhn, and yes what I got planned is going to be the new mascot because I've always been heavily influenced by cartoons in general. It's proven itself as an escape from the real world, and all these news coverage of unimportant things when viewed in the big scope of things. I honestly believe most mainstream news is trying to compete with such shows as ET or TMZ, and fuck that show by the way. It's some of the most annoying....I'm getting off point. When I get in these moods though I turn to good old channel 270 otherwise known as Boomerang, the channel where cartoons come back. Basically what I'm trying to say is old classic cartoons are better than most of the stuff on right now.

No comments: