That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Putting the Pieces Together

Denim, Leather, and Canvas by you.

Some people would believe that running a company should be done solely by a single person to save the need to split up revenue, but in my personal opinion when a group of like minded, talented, and vision-filled people come together to build up a structure, that structure becomes something grand similar to that of a tower or castle. One of the first things needed for the construction of a towering behemoth is a designer, and while I thought I could handle this role successfully, it has been proven that a more steady hand is needed to carry the pen and pencils gracefully over the paper. That hand comes in the form of Frank Dunson, a North Carolina raised Atlanta native that lives for drawing. When I say he doubled my output of designs faster than I could say go, it is not a over statement. Can't wait to get some more designs from him on the computer.

Frankie Boy and Ian by you.
Ian 1 by you.
Visions by you.
photography by Liz Avent

No comments: