That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Blog Roll 8/15/09

I'm basically tired of posting random things from around the web to get a bigger count of things on my blog, and since I'm sure to change that around the time when the full website drops, I might as well start these things I call blog rolls. Basically what a blog roll is, is anything I like enough to post on my blog, but since I'm plan on being as far from unproductive activities such as looking up different objects that are far out of my reach multiple times a day. Well here it is, the list of things I like that have been uploaded around multiple online blog/magazine websites around the net.

Mastermind Japan 2009 Fall/Winter Lookbook.
There's an undeniable presence of high production and attention to detail present in these photographs. As a aspiring fashion designer it's hard not to love the use of fur within the collection. Gives it a royal look, while still having a radical emotion radiating from the articles of clothing.

beams 2009 fall winter lookbook 5 Beams 2009 Fall/Winter Lookbook
Beams 2009 Fall/Winter Lookbook
The european aspect of the clothes were so eye-catching that I had to include it. The style seems to be drawn straight from something you would see on The Sartorialist

play cloths fall09 delivery 1 1 Play Cloths 2009 Fall Collection
Play Cloths 2009 Fall Collection
It's Play Cloths, what's not dope about that?

uniform for the dedicated 2010 spring summer lookbook 5 Uniforms for the Dedicated 2010 Spring/Summer Lookbook
Uniforms for the Dedicated 2010 Spring/Summer Lookbook.
Their presentation really intrigues me, I have to look up more on this company.

hellz 2009 fall style warriors collection 3 Hellz 2009 Fall Style Warriors Collection
Hellz 2009 Fall "Style Warriors" Collection
Because no one likes a sausage fest, and every guy loves a bad ass chick.


all taken from Hypebeast.

No comments: