That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bikes, Girls, Accidents, and Good Times

Start of the Journey by you.
With the weather looking so great outside, I knew I had to get out the house and get back to where I feel most comfy, downtown Atlanta, and meet up with some friends. My expectations were right when I saw the partner in crime, Jess, riding her bright yellow Schwinn. After a pause to stop and converse with a good homie, Lucy, the trek to Piedmont Park began.
Sidewalk speedbump by you.
Before we could get there though I ran into this behemoth sidewalk speedbump. I believe it was there for the sole purpose of me braking too hard, going straight over my bike while it flipped behind me, and messing up both legs and a palm. Of course this was only a moment to laugh at the unexpected outcomes that life brings us, since I was able to get up and walk it off.
Bunch of Stones by you.
After a good break in the park, the two legends(twitter inside thing follow @jessMSFTASYLM to understand) we made our way to the big homie Obie's place located right outside Atlanta Station. I've never imagined what a hippie type of house might be, but after spending a couple of days there I realize that that spot right there is the epitome of hippie crash living.Sex and Drugs by you.
The day ended there basically, and despite losing ten dollars, and eating some of the nastiest food I've ever tasted at this undeserved expensive mexican restaurant the day was a good one. Oh here's some more random shots of the area that I will one day be the boss of.
Atlantic Station Sunset by you.
Construction by you.
Oh and on some more name drops, shout out Kit, Babyye, and Sean.

No comments: