That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend recap

Friday night started the weekend off right. Went out to my cousin's, Pash, party. Was like all parties and didn't get started to much later, and once that happened all cameras was put away. So these are before the party really got started. BTW the party went down at his mom's gallery,Studio Clout. Check it out.
me and the N.O. amazon.
the man of the night(Pash) and the crazyness that is Ludjie
the two creoles

my nig Cordarol showed up

beautiful art.....oh and diamond too
Idk what we was doing
me and Landra......landra time(you are welcome landra)
just froze
Hold on hoe, I'm numero uno like adam

Saturday was spent with my wife. This was the first time we hung out for the summer, and was the best day in my life(for now wait till next weekend).

beautiful day
beautiful girl
that's my wife right there

Also heard 6 tracks off of Carter III, and gotta say I'm excited for it. It is so hard not to download the whole thing right now, but I gotta just wait.


No comments: