That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Spending Habits

It's been about 20+ days since summer started and I received my graduation money. After calculating I had about 900, and now I only have 133. How did I spend nearly $800? Mostly on clothes. Yes clothes. That is my vice. You have to say it is better than drugs or alcohol, but still $800 in less than a month for a kid with no job is a big thing. Many people say I will look back and say what was I thinking, but that is just because they believe I do it to impress people. That is wrong. Very very wrong. I do this because I love all of the things I buy. Also what's the point of saving that money. Sure some may say college, or for something more productive like photoshop or freehand, but why not live when I can. I'm still a kid with no real stuff to pay for. So why save my graduation money that I should use for stuff that I like. Also trust that I will be saving my checks after I start working.

No comments: