That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Leaks





You can't help it, leaks will happen, people can't stop it. The only thing that can an artist can hope for is that the fan base will still want the album art and the packaging even after they download your leaked work. And you can't blame people for downloading stuff before the actual release, we've been waiting for stuff for the longest of times and now we can have it before we thought we could. It's like christmas to us. Also some of us even try to not download, but it is like you can have it now or later, who isn't gonna take now over later. I actually didn't want to download the carter III(yes I did it), but after downloading 6 tracks and gaining hope for it again(lollipop had me down) I just had to dl the whole thing. And the same thing happened with Seeing Sounds(which I am listening to right now). Don't know where you could get the Carter III right now, but here is where you can get Seeing Sounds.


P.S. I am still gonna buy both cds, call me stupid if you want, but whatever I don't have to explain myself further.


PEACE

No comments: