That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Full Experience

I said I didn't have to explain my self, but I didn't say I wouldn't. Another rant on my ideas in 3.....2.....1.....

I feel like an album isn't just about the music being produced, but also about the way it is also presented. How do you make sure you have a well presented album? Well young sir this is with good art in the book that comes inside the case. 


pause one second
Had to turn off Seeing Sounds till the end of this. This isn't stuff you just turn down. It is great.

Ok continue.
I feel that if a person can put a fresh new cd in whatever they have(computer, cd player, walkman who knows, car, stereo system that makes their hair push back(I WANT THAT)who knows), and then take the book out, and see that all the pictures go together in some way to the music and not just random swagga shots, then that is a great production of a album. Production is not just music people. It is everything.

And lets not forget the real reason people make music, no not money you idiot, to go out on tour and perform for a live crowd screaming your name like you are a god. How dare people who go out and tour for a album to sale. I know people do it all the time, and that is a legitimate thing to do these days with album sales in all(don't say what I think you bout to say.). But that doesn't mean you have to do a half ass performance. What do I think is half ass? Not connecting with the crowd, forgetting words from your own song, letting a cd play more than you rap, standing around or just walking around(I want energy bitch I paid for it). So yeah you know the kind of people I'm talking about.

Ok done......deep breath like it was hard.........lol Wale what up.!

Peace people


P.S.

I am talking about the music I listen to more so. Which is more high energy songs more than relaxed one. Oh and all that lovey dovey r&b music, I can't really stand a lot of it. It's just not me.

No comments: