That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Photos

Just wanted to put all the photos I had on my memory card on here.

Went swimming on Friday





Then played hide and go seek afterwords.



Didn't catch this, but somebody called the cops on us innocent kids. I mean this this time we really weren't doing nothing, but having innocent fun. Rare huh?

Really couldn't go to sleep one night
Still say The Boondocks is one of the smartest cartoons scratch that, shows ever.

Cleaned the kitchen
and did laundry
and cleaned my room(yeah my mom wishes I had insomnia more often)

Watched the Nudies recently, this is after the wash btw.



Had a hankering for waffles and I got what I wanted.

Went by Kristina's house on Sunday.
She is a fatty
Who also loves new shoes.

And can cook. Ain't I lucky
It's me

Jason annoys her a lot of the time




I wasn't kidding.



I love that new haircut.


Some recent purchases.
Upgraded big time didn't I? Yes I did.

New Shades of Griege polo. Actually decided to return it.

No comments: