That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, March 21, 2008

When being unique turns into trying to hard

I know teens these days need to be unique among their peers(me included), but sometimes it goes too far. A good unique is when it comes naturally, you wear it because you like it. That's your style, and you are most comfortable wearing it. But most of the time there are people that let the outside world around them determine their own style. There is particularly two things that get on my nerves(one of them I use to do a lot). First thing is letting trends get to you. If it so happens that your style becomes a trend, let it pass. It may take some time, but it will. A trend can't be around for ever.
The second thing that I use to do a lot was get angry about someone having something that I have. I do get mad when someone wears it and their is something that that product is representing something that that person is against or doesn't truly understand, but when you get mad for someone just owning something that you have then that is just wrong. Now I must say I do have a little of that still inside of me, because I still won't tell certain people where I shop, but that is just because I know they are trend hopping fags. You also shouldn't expect someone to not have something you have if it is sold in a popular place. Just because you bought your stuff somewhere else in America or outside the country doesn't mean it isn't right in Perimeter mall.
I also believe that if you get mad about someone else having the same thing you have, you don't have enough confidence to think, "Well I look better than that person." or "That person doesn't rock it better than me." and are very insecure about yourself.

I'm done for now.
Peace.


P.S.
I found the music I was looking for. Real Good Shit

No comments: