That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Insomnia's a bitch

It's basically 2 am in the morning in the A, and I'm still not asleep. guess i get to sleep in psych class again. That's the bad news, not too bad.
Now here's the good news, got two different takes on one idea for my self portrait, and since every time i look back at old pictures I think I look stupid in any picture older than a couple of months due to the wild fire type speed my hair has in growing. I choose not to take a picture of myself, but instead the things i feel made me who I am from my favorite cds, movies, magazines, Sin City, Tokyo Tribes, and my creation MISFIT ASYLUM. Hopefully people will be able to understand this abstract approach to a self portrait.

But I believe I'm on the way out since I'm listening to more calm music(Original Rockers by Augustus Pablo) thanks RockersNYC for this download.

But I gotta wake up earlier than usual since I'm catching a ride to school early(I hate the bus)

Peace and Love
Live Free Die Free
Keep Ya Mind's Eye Clear
Stop All War
Never Conform
Let The Healing Begin
Shoutout to Standard
MISFIT ASYLUM
Yes I am Rambling
No I won't Stop
Fuck The Government
OKAY I THINK I AM DONE
OH ONE MORE
FUCK MTV BET VH1(especially Vh1 classic HOW THE FUCK YOU CUT OUT ROXY SCENE FROM BEATSTREET)
I'm OUT

No comments: