That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stairway to Heaven

Went to the Rialto around GA State today for this accepted students reception thing, and my mom and I took marta down to the peachtree center station which has the steepest escalator I have ever been on. While on the way up I felt like I was going to fall backwards the whole way, and the same feeling on the way down except forward.
RANDOM THOUGHT
What if it was to suddenly stop as only one person was on it, and he was at the top. MARTA would be orally and anally fucked.

It would be something like that, but not on purpose and oh about 999 times worse.

Why would we take marta to get somewhere in ATL around 5:30pm on a weekday?

Because traffic is a bitch with a burning case of stds and no one has a condom, so it is just best to avoid that shit at all costs.

No comments: