That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Biases(Music)

Everyone has them, you can't honestly like every kind of music out there, it is humanly impossible. But most people also take these biases so far as to hate fans of an artist, anything that has to do with that artist, and also tries to force their opinions(which they view as facts) down the throats of other people. Does this sound like something I am completely against(religion)? I use to be like one of these people, mainly a hiphop head who hates anything other than real hiphop, and then also a punk, and hate these new bands out there. Still do btw, but it isn't my place to decide when someone sucking is a fact and not an opinion of someone that doesn't like their music. Also deciding that some is stupid because they have a music preference is just wrong(similar to telling someone they are going to hell for believing something other than their own) Get what I'm saying. If not let me spell it out for you, turning opinion into fact is just wrong, and that I hate religion. It's mostly about the music though



Never Conform
peace out

No comments: