That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Weird Memories From Childhood

I was thinking bout the music I use to listen to as a child and two came up that were the strangest.


Bad Brains-God of Love
All I remembered was the cover of the cd, and the song. Everytime I would see anything with red, green, and yellow, and get my hopes up thinking I found it again. Then I got into punk and started downloading the classics, and finally found it again.
\

Big Tymers-Hennessey & XTC
Just funny how I use to sing it all the time and have no idea what it was till around my teens and shit. Could you imagine a lil kid singing that shit loud as hell in his room.

Since I can't find the video I'm just gonna put something else I just didn't know about from the N.O.

No comments: