That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Long Half Day

Woke up around 3 this morning, and really had nothing to do. I was so bored I typed in Hypebeast.com while I was at hypebeast.com. So then I just decided to go through my day and take pictures. So here it is.

Eggrolls while attempting to watch RockersNYC tv ftw.


at 5:56 in the morning too


With Code Red(my version of Sizzurp)


Got to school and decided to take a picture of yet another work from my cousin Pash. Doesn't it look similar, if it doesn't look at the clown design, come on you gotta see it. Well dude is a fucking beast with the art work.


Got by my girl, and then we just sat down and chilled.

Converse lovers love each other





Skip ahead to lunch
My two cousins, Pash and Micah


Lets begin The Art of Storytelling with Pash










Only some of the gang.


Laika and Tay-tay doing homework


Some old stuff from Pash in Micah's book


Diamond's binder(wish I could live like that at times)


Laika rapping


So hard to get a picture of Tay


But I did. GO ME


Something Pash was working on during lunch while we were doing other things



Looks like some Tokyo Tribe shit.



More random shots


Lunch winding down

Skip ahead to the last class
Clocks a lil fast, but yeah that's about the time we got out. I'm gonna miss them half days


Skip ahead to home, and after some time without the camera

She is addicted to myspace forreal, she need rehab bad.


But she ain't gonna go


Until that food come


and then she kills it

No comments: