That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Upcoming Brands To Follow

I've had Herds of the Fathers on my blog bookmarks ever since I found out bout it through The Award Tour. On first looks, I thought it was another clothing brand that was going to grow from tee shirts to more, but come to find out the guys over there, Jay and Tobi I think, are actually on their way to producing leather bags and other accessories. To say I have no idea how you get that done is an understatement since I'm still working on what tee shirt blanks I wanna use, AAA btw. Either way this is just a post of congratulations and dopeness, and going on the buy list as well. And if seeing someone's dreams come to fruition, they have Allure by Jay-Z up on their page. If you don't see the great juxtaposition there you sir/ma'am are blind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for a leather bag for... ever.

Unknown said...

You should use AA fam. The quality is unrivaled.