That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Still My Favorite Shoe Company

gourmet spring 2010 preview 3 Gourmet 2010 Spring Footwear Preview

I love my Nikes, but if I had to make a decision on what to wear for the rest of my life it would be Gourmet without a blink or second thought.  If I had the money right now I would buy every pair released, and for as long as I've been a semi-sneakerhead(I'm more of fan of fly fashionable stuff than a sneaker addict) I've never said I want every colorway of anything. I'm more of a find a perfect pair and that's it, but Gourmet has a way of always coming harder and harder like they have yet to reach the 5 mark on their 11 point volume knob. 
gourmet spring 2010 preview 4 Gourmet 2010 Spring Footwear Preview

No comments: