That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look at all the Lonely People


BOB -Lonely People -
I've come to the realization that no matter how close you may feel to your friends, no one person knows everything going through somebody's mind. Even if your friends tell you everything on their minds, you still won't truly know the thoughts and perceptions, and the truth is you will never truly know. As scary as that may seem for those paranoid ones who need to know that "haters" aren't talking shit about them, these people know damn well that they don't really wanna know how people feel about them. That would most likely destroy whole world views. To be honest with you I'm one of those paranoid types, and not just with people. Pessimism is a hell of a world is all I'm saying about myself. 

My best friend and girl friend told me the one thing that made me feel so much better though, "I know you hear this all the time but stop worrying about what they think. If they ain't your family or ain't about to give you a job, fuck them." This brings up another problem though. At the age I'm in, I'm still somewhat afraid to talk to family figures about important subjects most likely due to the subject seems to taboo to talk to more knowledgeable minds. It is much easier to talk to a peer since we feel more understood by them, but isn't this a wee reversed. Family should know a lot more about your life than your friends do, ya know with living with them and all. 

I'm kinda losing steam on this right now because I'm getting a stomach pain that's just plain annoying so to wrap it up, no one understands anyone. That sense of feeling understood is more so a comfort blanket more than a reality. Oh and for all my friends on here that know me personally, I'm cutting my hair after the next time I see my baby Liz so she can play in it one last time. It's time for a change.

No comments: