That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What I want next

This is a new thing I am trying since I am a heavy consumer like most of the people in this world these days.

1. Macbook
Every college student needs one, and I just think macs are better than PCs(yep I said it.)

2. My Own Camera
Don't Know what kind yet, but I do know I need one.

3. Shirt
But not Ralph Lauren(just like getting harder to find stuff than that) One I am looking at the most right now is the Lyle and Scott black checkered pictured above. Or a cool button down. Depends on what I find at Standard or Wish.




4. Another pair of shoes Everybody has there addictions, and mine comes in the healthy buying of shoes. I just have to keep that collection expanding and changing, and needing to diversify my wardrobe.
Got Alifes, you probably saw them already.


5. GTA IV
I see this damn commercial everyday, and everytime I see it i just want it more and more.
GOT THIS BITCH NOW

6. Frank Miller's To Hell and Back
The last book in the Sin City series, and the only one I have to get. Gotta complete the collection
Got It, and was Great

7. Smart Phone
Just the way to go these days



8. Sunglasses
Always needed some, and I gotta have the luxurious stuff. I can't help it.

And now for the WISH LIST(things I really want but know it will be a really long time to get)

Visvims
This is near impossible to get at the moment for me since the going rate is like $600 or something like that, but if it is so good to convert people who hate them to people who adore them with one wear, then I want them. Also the black triangles on the side is Pony Hair, you know that is on some other level stuff.

Cowboy Bebop boxset
Because it is the greatest anime ever.

No comments: