That Good Raw Life. Hazardous If Approached Wrong.

Friday, May 23, 2008

GRADUATION

The day has come for one part of my life to end and the next to begin. Well not begin right now, but soon. Looking back I couldn't have been able to predict all the stuff that has happened to me over these four years. I've gone from an all boys militaryish catholic school in New Orleans where I had to keep my hair short, and all I knew about my future was that I wanted to own my own business. To Ohio after a devastating hurricane hit New Orleans, and then moved to Atlanta where I actually love. I've grown out my hair and gotten dreads, became a clothing and shoe addict, met my first love, lost my virginity, broke hearts(not proud of that actually) met my second love(hopefully my last), decided that the business I wanted to own would be a clothing brand and then branch out from there. I've gone a long way from where I use to be both physically and spiritually, but it has all been for a reason. Now on to college. Bring it on.

back in Ohio



the day I moved to Atl


in Atl
16th Bday



prom night

No comments: